Please click here to download the application form
- All beekeepers taking part in the congress have the right to join the contest except the jury members and commercial brands.
- Beekeepers who want to send their honey by cargo should fill the entry form that they can find in congress web site and attach the form to the cargo.
- Entry form should be filled completely in Turkish or English
- All honey samples should be in three separate and colorless Jars.
- Each jar should contain honey between 460 and 500 grams.
- Jars should be safe and have easily removable lids. Jars shouldnt have any labels, marking, etc.
- One of the jars has to be labeled and mention the origin, region and the name of the Beekeeper. Remaining two jars has to be without any label
- All honey samples should have been produced in 2018.
- Entries for participants end on October 1, 2018 at 17.00.
- Evaluation of competition ends on October 12, 2018 at 17.00.
- Honey samples of the competition will be exhibited in the congress center during the congress days.
- Winners will be announced during the opening ceremony competition commission and will be awarded in Closing Ceremony.
- Winners will be announced in international web sites.
- Honey samples will be evaluated in accordance with Codex Standard for Honey which has been published in 2011 as 2001/110/EC
- The honey samples will primarily be evaluated sensorial / visually.
- Jars should be at participants’ will. Jar conditions are part of the evaluation. Honey in poor and old Jars will not be received for consideration.
- Criteria for sensorial/visual analysis:
- Texture and viscosity
- Cleanness of the package
- Sugar profile
- pH and free acidity
- Antibiotic analysis
A- Monofloral Honey
B- Polifloral Honey
C- Honeydew Honey (Pine, Oak, Fir, Cedar etc.)
Participants should send honey samples in three separate and colorless jars with the entry form by prepaid Cargo until October 1, 2018 at 17.00.
Muğla İli Arı Yetiştiricileri Birliği
Muslihittin mah. Cemal Karamuğla Sok.
No: 100 Merkez/ Muğla